Earning the Certified Professional Product Steward (CPPS) credential demonstrates your knowledge and expertise essential to the best practice of product stewardship and is a huge step in advancing your career.
The online CPPS Exam Prep Course prepares you for the Certified Professional Product Steward certification exam by focusing your studies on the key areas of all four domains from the CPPS exam blueprint:
- Assessment, Impact Analysis, and Risk Management
- Data and Information Management
- Regulatory Compliance
After viewing the four videos, the participants will be able to:
- You try it!
- Knowledge checks
- Online resources
- Supplemental resources
- 150-question practice exam
To supplement your learning, we've included bonus education content covering best business practices for product stewardship professionals. Delivered by industry experts, the following presentations are included with your course registration:
- Product Stewardship Continuous Improvement and Corrective Action
- Change Management for Product Stewardship Professionals
- Assessing Product Hazards - The Product Steward's Role
- Exposure and Use Considerations for the Product Steward
Content for this course comes directly from publications referenced in the CPPS Candidate Handbook as frequently cited resources, including Professional Practices of Product Stewardship and Realizing the Full Business Value of Product Stewardship. The course has also been developed and reviewed by experienced product stewardship professionals.
This self-paced course will take approximately 15 hours to complete. You receive 1 year of unlimited access to this course from your enrollment date.